Last updated on 2013-10-14
Welcome to Chit Chat City!
We want to keep Chit Chat City safe and respectful and for this reason everyone must follow these rules. It’s very important that if you don’t understand them to ask your parent or tutor to explain.
- Let your parents know that you play Chit Chat City if you’re not an adult. You are required to use their email address to register if you’re 13 years old and under.
- Follow the game rules (http://www.chitchatcity.com/rules). It’s very important for you to know what’s allowed and what’s not. Failure to follow rules can lead to account suspension.
- Never give out your personal name, address, phone number or any information can could link back to you in real life. Don’t use your real name as a username.
- Never share your email and password with ANYONE, use a password that cannot be easily guessed. Your account security is your responsibility!
- Respect other players like you want to be respected. Getting in fights will only get you in trouble. If a player is bothering you, please use the block button. If a player is not following the game rules, you may use the report button to send a report to a moderator. Important: Don’t use the report button for unimportant matters or you will lose the reporting privilege.