If you don’t follow the game rules, you may get a report from a moderator. Here’s a few info about it:
- For repeated or serious matters, you will get suspended for 4 hours.
- Don’t expect warnings from moderators. It’s your responsibility to know the rules and to respect them.
- You will get automatically suspended if you use sexual or violent language, swears, wear naked avatars, etc.
- When suspended, no other accounts will be accessible from your home. This measure is in place to prevent players from using a different account and cause more trouble.
- If you get suspended / reported multiple times, your account will get permanently suspended. Don’t take reports/suspensions lightly.
Your account will be locked for a specific amount of time based on how often you were suspended:
- 1st suspension: 4 hours
- 2nd suspension: 1 day
- 3rd suspension: 1 week
- 4th suspension: 1 month
- 5th suspension: Account banned
You will receive a notification by email on the reason why you got suspended. You may also view your last reports using the “My recent reports” button in the profile window.
Make sure to stay out of trouble and follow the game rules so you can enjoy the game 🙂