To hunt Zombies, move to the Cemetery City and hold your mouse cursor over a zombie to attack it. If multiple players attacked the same zombie, a share of the credit’s worth will be given to each player based on how much damage was made.
If the zombies tires you out, you will automatically be transferred back to the cemetery entrance.
In Capital City, you can find the “Worried Puppy Owner” npc (non-player character) that will ask you to find her puppy at specific coordinates.
- Note the coordinates, (ex: -500, 100) can be negative and move to that location to find the puppy.
- Once you find the puppy, click on it and it will start following you.
- Don’t go too fast! if the puppy loses sight of you it will automatically return to the place you found it.
- When you’re next to the “Worried Puppy Owner” with the puppy, simply click on her to complete the quest and get the credits!
What are helpers?
Helpers are Chit Chat City players who are available to answer questions for other players. They do not have any special powers like moderators, but offers their help for new players or for those having trouble in the game.
Remember that helpers are available to answer questions about the game, not to handle fights between players and such.
If as an helper you wish to be off duty, simply change your title back to whatever you want.
How to become an helper
To become an helper, simply change your title to “helper”. Note that you need at least 200 hours of play time and no suspension in the past 3 months.
Finding an helper
To find an helper, simply open the online players window and look for blue tiles:
Spin this wheel once a day (24 hours after last spin) and you may earn:
- 1% chance to get 1 gold
- 2% chance to get 10,000 credits
- 15% chance to get 2,000 credits
- 50% chance to get 500 credits
Best of luck to everybody!
Gold coins can be bought by buying a credits/gold package on the Buy Credits and Gold page. Gold coins are used to purchase premium game content and items, like your own Player city.
- Gold coins cannot be purchased with credits
- Gold coins cannot be exchanged between player accounts
Many players trusts a bit too easily promises made by other players to exchange their house lot for credits or even ask your account info (email & password) to participate in a contest. Some players may even offer you to buy gold for your account if you send them lots of credits.
BE EXTRA CAREFUL!
The only safe exchange in the game is buying items from someone else. If you do trust another player and get hacked or lose credits, it will be YOUR responsibility.
Sorry for the direct words, but I get emails almost weekly of players that got scammed and needs me to do something about it. Your account is your responsibility and you will have to live with your choices.
For 5 gold (one-time purchase), you can now own a 40 x 40 city! The city building machine can be found in the gold shop, in Shopping city. No more rent!!
Important note: Your current house lot will be erased when you move to a player city.
With a player city, you will have access to a special management window to change your city name and specify who has access to your city.
This panel can be accessd from your build w
indow, by clicking on the house button.
A player city can be reset (emptied) but cannot be released, it will remain permanently until your account is deleted (after 1 year with no logins). Player houses are not transferrable.
Note that purchasing US$ can be done from pretty much any currency in the world (Euro, Pesos, etc). Paypal handles the conversion automatically for you.
Now what to do with all that space? 🙂
If you can’t access your email inbox, there is no way to clearly identify you as the owner of the account.
In this case, I’m afraid the only possible thing to do is to re-create that email address from the email provider (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc)
Here’s the Achievement list:
- Apprentice (Level 1) – 100 fish
- Seasoned (Level 2) – 200 fish
- Expert (Level 3) – 500 fish
- Master (Level 4) – 1000 fish
- Hunter (Level 1) – 100 zombies
- Expert (Level 2) – 200 zombies
- Neutralizer (Level 3) – 500 zombies
- Killing Machine (Level 4) – 1000 zombies
- Tiny Shop (Level 1) – 100 sales
- Large Store (Level 2) – 500 sales
- Popular Brand (Level 3) – 2000 sales
- Top Brand (Level 4) – 5000 sales
- Novice – 1 friend
- Bronze – 10 friends
- Silver – 30 friends
- Gold – 50 friends
Support / Purchases
- Light – 1 time
- Common – 2 times
- Great – 5 times
- Amazing – 10 times