Hi everyone, just to let you know that the FAQ about reporting was updated. Please make sure you understand how it works:
Hello! I have added a better progress bar when publishing which not only works better but will prevent disconnects for slower connections!
Also, items on tables will now place themselves correctly based on the height of the table (new ones created from now on)
Hi, just to let you all know that I have disabled the @chitchatcity twitter account. As trouble has recently happened there and that I have no control on what people say and who people say they are, I choose to shut it down.
I can’t find enough time to be active enough on all those platforms to answer questions, or give updates so I will limit updates to the www.chitchatcity.com website and questions/comments to the official CCC forums.
Thanks for understanding!
Here are the current standings, you have until April 1st to participate! Good luck!
|#10||Bella Designs||42 votes|
To use this new feature, simply click on the new “Clubs” button, select a club and drop a message!
Hi just to let you all know that I made some tweaks to the fishes. I changed how much they are worth and they can now bite from different sides, which makes it more challenging. Also, fish will attempt to go bite all players equally, so when someone catches a fish the other players’s baits around have more changes to be chosen next
March’s contest will be the full redesign of Matt’s meeting place. Some important points about my new place:
- The spot to speak must be central so that everyone can see me
- Single floor design
- Unaccessible center section (so people don’t crowd up on me)
How to be a contestant
- Get the “Contestant” sign from the CCC Mart in Shopping city
- Place it next to the school themed item you wish to add to the contest.
How to vote
- You can find a random contestant property by using the “Contestant” button on the map
- Click on a contestant sign to add your vote
- You can vote as many times as you want for different players (one vote from you by contestant will count)
- Please don’t vote for items unrelated to the contest
Whoever gets the most votes will get these prices
- 1st place: 100,000 credits
- 2nd place: 50,000 credits
- 3rd place: 10,000 credits
I can’t wait to see the results! Good luck!
Hello the image server is down due to an electric problem since 4pm eastern time. I am monitoring the situation. I have set up a temporary image server which gradually make it work again. If you don’t see most images, please try restarting your computer. Thanks