Hi everyone with every credit purchase you will now receive an exclusive marble fireplace! Check the Buy Credits page often to see the current exclusive object!
Hi everyone, just to let you know of a few minor updates:
– All builders are now 100 credits to build, yes all of them
– The delay between 2 reports have been reduced from 15 minutes to 5 minutes.
Here’s the current standing for the contest, you still have a few days to make a difference. Good luck!! Note that the contest ends on Nov 1, 2014 12:00:00 AM (eastern time)
|#9||Salt N’ Pepper||99 votes|
You will now earn a share of the credits based on how much damage you made. In other words, if you hit it for 20 points and the zombie has 100 points, you earn 20% of the zombie’s credits. If you attacked it without nobody’s help, you get all the credits for yourself.
The only way to neutralize this creature is to attack it in groups. The good news: one dark zombie is worth 1,000 credits!!
Good luck hunters!
The “Best Halloween House Decorations” is this month’s contest! Do you think your house has the nicest decorations for halloween? Hurry up! the contest ends on October 31st, midnight eastern time.
How to be a contestant
- Get the “Contestant” sign from the CCC Mart in Shopping city
- Place it on your property so it’s visible from the street
How to vote
- You can find a random contestant property by using the “Contestant” button on the map
- Click on a player’s contestant sign to add your vote
- You can vote as many times as you want for different players (one vote from you by contestant will count)
Whoever gets the most votes will get these prices
- 1st place: 100,000 credits
- 2nd place: 50,000 credits
- 3rd place: 10,000 credits
Good luck everyone!
Hi everyone, if you’re getting the “please make sure firewall/proxy allows connection from port 1935″ error, please wait a few minutes/hours and it should be fixed. Restarting your computer may solve the problem.
For those a bit more comfortable with the tech, you will need to clear your DNS cache, or wait a few hours for the change to get to your computer.
Hi everyone, I have removed the “disappearing wall effect” until I can have something that works nicely.
Hi everyone, in an effort to better handle language filtering for bad words and possible workarounds to use titles that aren’t allowed, I have decided to remove the extended characters from the game.
All latin characters (including accentuated characters), ponctuation, and a few special characters will be accepted but html codes like c won’t be allowed anymore.
Thanks for understanding,
Hi the DNS provider managed to fix their problem (a bit long if you ask me) and the game should now be back online!