Hi everyone I have pushed a few bug fixes for the messages not fully displayed. Also I have set an upper limit to 50,000 credits for every user item you can put on a shopping block.
Hi everyone with every credit purchase you will now receive an exclusive marble fireplace!
Check the Buy Credits page often to see the current exclusive object!
Hi everyone, just to let you know of a few minor updates:
– All builders are now 100 credits to build, yes all of them
– The delay between 2 reports have been reduced from 15 minutes to 5 minutes.
Hi everyone, up to now, whoever who landed the final blow would get the credits from a zombie. This wasn’t very fair and let the gate open to “kill steals”.
You will now earn a share of the credits based on how much damage you made. In other words, if you hit it for 20 points and the zombie has 100 points, you earn 20% of the zombie’s credits. If you attacked it without nobody’s help, you get all the credits for yourself.
A dark zombie has been sighted in the cemetery, the same that appeared a few years ago at Halloween.. This time it is fast and deadly.. it will bring anyone down in a few seconds.
The only way to neutralize this creature is to attack it in groups. The good news: one dark zombie is worth 1,000 credits!!
Good luck hunters!
The “Best Halloween House Decorations” is this month’s contest! Do you think your house has the nicest decorations for halloween? Hurry up! the contest ends on October 31st, midnight eastern time.
How to be a contestant
- Get the “Contestant” sign from the CCC Mart in Shopping city
- Place it on your property so it’s visible from the street
How to vote
- You can find a random contestant property by using the “Contestant” button on the map
- Click on a player’s contestant sign to add your vote
- You can vote as many times as you want for different players (one vote from you by contestant will count)
Whoever gets the most votes will get these prices
- 1st place: 100,000 credits
- 2nd place: 50,000 credits
- 3rd place: 10,000 credits
Good luck everyone!
Hi everyone, if you’re getting the “please make sure firewall/proxy allows connection from port 1935″ error, please wait a few minutes/hours and it should be fixed. Restarting your computer may solve the problem.
For those a bit more comfortable with the tech, you will need to clear your DNS cache, or wait a few hours for the change to get to your computer.
Hi everyone, I have removed the “disappearing wall effect” until I can have something that works nicely.